We Buy Your Toys!
- Currently we are only buying Funko products but if you are interested in selling other collectibles or vinyl toys please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- We offer payment via PayPal, Check ($25 Minimum, 3-5 Day Processing Time), or Store Credit (10% Bonus). Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees will apply. For more information, please click here.
- Buylists must be emailed directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After you submit your buylist, we go over each item and price each accordingly. Usually this takes less than one (1) business day, but please read this email carefully when it arrives because sometimes we are not looking to purchase all submitted items. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two (2) business days, please contact us at email@example.com so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
- Your form will be returned to you in PDF form. Please ship your collectibles along with the printout listing its contents. Upon receipt we will send your payment.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling your collectibles to us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
Our grading scale:
- New: An apparently untouched item in perfect condition. The original protective wrapping, if any, may be missing, but the original packaging is perfect. There are absolutely no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift.
- Good: Item packaging shows wear, but it remains in good condition. The toy remains untouched however the packaging may contain minor marks, scratches, or slight tears.
- Damaged: Item packaging shows significant wear however the toy remains intact and in its original production condition. Any packaging with major creases, tears, or bends.
- Out of Box: Toy is absent of any original packaging.
A few more things:
- Remember to package your collectibles securely. We do not want your collectibles to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure they are well packed and protected. We highly recommend packaging your items in plastic cases or boxes designed specifically for holding these items. Bubble wrap and waterproof packaging is always suggested.
- While we do not require it, we strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally packages are lost or damaged in transit and we are not responsible for errors made by mail carriers, so in order to protect yourself and your package we encourage you to purchase both tracking and insurance.
- Although we understand that sometimes there are delays in sending items to us, due to the constantly changing nature of collectible prices we ask that all buylists sent to us are received at our facility within ten (10) business days of our acceptance email. After that time, any prices we have offered are subject to change. Your buylist will remain active in our system for fifteen (15) business days after which acceptance is not guaranteed.
- We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our facility. You will receive another email within two (2) business days once your collectibles have been evaluated.
- If you want to change your buylist for any reason before sending it to us, for instance to remove an item from the list, please contact buyer@bacollectiblesto inform us of the adjustment. If you wish to add items, please submit a second buylist. Please feel free to include multiple buylists in one package, but remember to include the invoices for each one.